Otherworld Theatre Company and the Moonrise LARP Games Staff, first and foremost, is dedicated to the safety and protection of our Players. The Covid-19 Pandemic has thrown many live events into chaos, leaving the future of events like Theatre and LARP in a place of uncertainty. We thank all of our Players for the understanding and patience they have given our team during this time.
WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH COVID-19?
Chronicles of the Realm: Asylum will be moving forward February 3rd - 6th, 2022 at the DeKoven Center in Racine, Wisconsin.
• Players will be required to send us a copy of their vaccination cards in order to attend. If you cannot get vaccinated, please let us know so we can add you to the refund list.
• Handwashing/Hand sanitation will be required and monitored closely. A personal hand sanitizer will be provided to every Player.
• Players will be asked to social distance one week before and one week after the event.
• We will be limiting our Player count to 25 Players for Albion: School of Sorcery
• Additional procedures may be implemented closer to the event based on federal, state, and local guidance. Our team is working closely with our venue and other LARP organizers to learn and adjust procedures to ensure the maximum amount of safety protocols.
HOW DOES THE PAYMENT PLAN WORK?
$100 will be requested via PayPal starting on the 15th of the month after you have purchased your ticket for your LARP Payment Plan. You will see an invoice on the 15th every month afterward until your ticket is paid in full.
CAN I GET A REFUND FOR THE EVENT?
Yes, we are accepting and issuing refunds to our games by June 15th, 2021.
Due to the nature of how Moonrise LARP Games operates, we have to reserve our locations more than a year in advance. This makes refunds extremely difficult, which is why many LARPs have a firm no refund policy. We have a similar policy except in extreme circumstances. Typically, we handle any and all refund requests on a case by case basis.
However, we understand that these are extreme circumstances. We would never want Players to feel pressured to attend our events. That does not reflect our mission nor our commitment to creating incredible experiences for our Players. Our goal is to always craft amazing and immersive experiences where Players feel safe and secure to explore their journey.
Refunds will be available to anyone who formally issues us a request by June 15th, 2021. You will be added to our refund list and notified via email when your refund will be issued back to you. Depending on how many refunds are requested, it may take longer for your refund to be issued. We will processing a set number of refunds per month due to our theatre spaced being closed and limited revenue available due to COVID-19. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
If we need to reschedule our event due to CDC guidelines, your ticket will be valid for the rescheduled event or another Moonrise LARP Experience.
Please email our Board Member Ryan Bond at Ryan@otherworldtheatre.org to submit your request. Please do NOT use Eventbrite’s messaging system.
I HAVE SEEN SOME CONFUSING THINGS ONLINE. WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT?
We deeply apologize for our sudden absence starting at the beginning of October 2020. Concerns raised by the community required Otherworld Theatre HR protocols, and an independent HR Review was commissioned to look into any and all concerns. For the sake of transparency, all information can be found on the Otherworld Theatre Accountability Page.